Welcome to our registration page. Please read the instructions included on the guide tab below before proceeding.
If you have already registered and need to make changes, including additions, subtractions, updates, cancellations, or if you are having trouble registering and need assistance, please use the Contact Us tab below to send us a message and we’ll help you resolve the issue. Cancellations will be accepted no later than September 18, 2017.
Attendee and Guest Registration Guides contain detailed information on the events and meals offered. They can be used as a planning worksheet prior to online registration.
When you are ready to register, please review the following items:
- If the registration forms do not load properly in the Attendee and Guest registration tabs, please stop (if needed) and refresh the page.
- Please only fill out one registration at a time as there is a 30 minute time limit to complete the process due to limited availability of some conference activities.
- Complete a separate registration form for each person attending.
- This registration system uses PayPal to process payments. You do not need a PayPal account. When you come to the part of your registration that redirects to PayPal (usually in the form of a new window that pops up), scroll down and look for a grey button that looks like those shown below instead of logging into an existing account. Whichever button it shows for you, click on that one and you should get a form where you can enter your electronic payment information.
- Upon completion of the payment process, you should get an email at the address specified on the Paypal form that will be your receipt. Before you close this window, scroll down and click on the “Return to merchant” button. This will redirect you back to our site and if all went well, you should see messages about successful registration.
- Please print your registration and bring it to the conference for check-in. We have found that the easiest thing to do is to print the email you receive. Please make sure that images are downloaded and displayed, as we will use the QR codes and regular bar codes at check-in.
- If you are having troubles registering and need assistance, please use the Contact Us tab to send us a message and we’ll help you resolve the issue.
For those unable to provide online payment for registration, we have provided a printable form that can be filled out and mailed in with registration payment. Acceptable forms of payment are an agency or personal check made payable to:
TEA PUG Conference c/o Lisa Durbin.
If you have questions or need to support with this registration, please use the contact form below.
Please fill out and submit the form below to contact registration support.
Online Ticketing Powered by Eventbee